Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ralph Einfeldt <ra...@uptime-isc.de> on 2002/08/02 13:13:47 UTC

AW: AW: Embedded Tomcat and manage requests and responses at theconnectorlevel

A filter from the servlet spec 2.3 is the equivalent to a Valve
and is portable across all servlet containers that implement
this spec. (e.g. tomcat 4.*)
Have a look at:
http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-2001/jw-0622-filters.html

Re: AW: AW: Embedded Tomcat and manage requests and responses at theconnectorlevel

Posted by Eriam Schaffter <er...@eriamschaffter.info>.
Thanks Ralph.

It helps.

However I'm now wondering if it's possible to create a filter with the
org.apache.catalina classes because as I've mentionned it I'm using
tomcat in embedded mode.

So do you know if there is an object that represents a filter ?

Eriam