Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Screaming Eagle <te...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/23 23:12:10 UTC

SPLING_QUERY and UNPARSABLE_RELAY...

Does any know what SPLING_QUERY and UNPARSABLE_RELAY mean?  I want to give
them a higher score then the default. I have several email with this test,
but the score are to low for it to be mark as spam.  But before raising the
score on it, I want to know what it does. Thanks.

Re: SPLING_QUERY and UNPARSABLE_RELAY...

Posted by Magnus Holmgren <ho...@lysator.liu.se>.
On Friday 23 June 2006 23:12, Screaming Eagle took the opportunity to write:
> Does any know what SPLING_QUERY and UNPARSABLE_RELAY mean?  I want to give
> them a higher score then the default. I have several email with this test,
> but the score are to low for it to be mark as spam.  But before raising the
> score on it, I want to know what it does. Thanks.

I think you mean PLING_QUERY. I can't find any rule called SPLING_QUERY.

"PLING_QUERY  Subject has exclamation mark and question mark"
"UNPARSEABLE_RELAY  Informational: message has unparseable relay lines" (SA
failed to parse one or more Received: lines in the header, something which is
fairly common. For example, that rule hits every mail from BUGTRAQ.)

You can grep for any rule name in the default rule directory
(typically /usr/share/spamassassin).

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)