Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Konstantin Agouros <Ko...@netage.de> on 2000/09/01 11:47:05 UTC

?

Hi,

i tried something like <xsl:apply-templates match="nodea|nodeb"/> and all I got
was an org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:
Should this work?

Konstantin

--
Konstantin Agouros - NetAge Solutions, Dingolfinger Str. 6, 81673 Muenchen
Tel.: 089 666584-0, Fax: 089 666584-11, Email: Konstantin.Agouros@netage.de

Re: ?

Posted by Konstantin Agouros <Ko...@netage.de>.
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 11:47:05AM +0200, Konstantin Agouros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried something like <xsl:apply-templates match="nodea|nodeb"/> and all I got
> was an org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:
> Should this work?
ok it is select and not match.... \:)

Re: ?

Posted by Matthew Cordes <mc...@maine.edu>.
> i tried something like <xsl:apply-templates match="nodea|nodeb"/>
> and all I got
> was an org.apache.xalan.xslt.XSLProcessorException:
> Should this work?

You're just a little off.  You probably want:

	<xsl:template match="nodea|nodeb">

	</xsl:template>

or perhaps

	<xsl:appy-templates select="nodea|nodeb"/>

I've never tried the latter, nor seen code like it so i can't
guarantee it works, but the first one will.

-matt