Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/04 20:37:43 UTC

Access to trigger jobs on jenkins

Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to get access to be able to trigger jobs
on the jenkins server? Or is that access limited to committers?

Swarnim

Re: Access to trigger jobs on jenkins

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

The precommit builds are similar to regular builds but I was curious as I
agree it'd be nice to allow people to re-trigger the precommit build who
may not have access to the Apache Jenkins.  Let's think about that.  For
now I'd just re-upload the same patch.

Brock

Posted by "kulkarni.swarnim@gmail.com" <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brock,