Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christopher Williams <cc...@ntlworld.com> on 2003/09/06 10:57:28 UTC

OT: Annoying autresponses to posts

Does anybody else have this problem:

Whenever I make a post to this mailing list, I quickly get a reply from a
mail server called QWITASMTP1@quebecorworld.com, with the subject "The email
you authored contained a violation (either a virus or inappropriate
content)".  The message body reckons that "The internet domain violated the
content filtering rule Blocked Domains 2".  It is seriously annoying.

If anybody reading this uses the quebecorworld.com mail server, will they
please ask their mail admin to pass this mailing list.  Presumably, however,
they can't read anything, so is there any chance that the list admin can
unsubscribe quebecorworld.com users?

While I'm at it, another annoying autoresponse frequently posted to the
mailing list is the "Inquiry receieved" one from support@alsetsupport.com.
Their website says that "Alset's HelpExpressTM Service enables its partners
to send customers messages that are helpful, timely and relevant."  Hmm, not
in this case they aren't.  Can anybody at Alset Support do something about
this?