Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn> on 2009/12/11 06:40:33 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] OFBiz-BlazeDS has been released

Hi list,

I'm glad to announce a new module, OFBiz-BlazeDS, has been released by
Langhua Opensource Foundation. This is a hello-world sample to show a
way to support dynamic Flash UI in OFBiz.

You can get more details from:
http://langhua.org/portal/portal/default/OFBiz/OFBizBlazeDSModulePortletWindow?windowstate=maximized

BlazeDS is an Adobe Open Source.

Have a nice weekend,

Shi Jinghai/Langhua Opensource Foundation

Re: [ANNOUNCE] OFBiz-BlazeDS has been released

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
OFBiz-BlazeDS is only a demo (though it's derived from our projects).
You can extend it to fit your project, it's quite easy.

OFBiz-Lucene and search pipeline? It's in our todo list, but no time to
do it now. I wish we can release it in 2010.

GWT? I don't have a chance to use it.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

在 2009-12-11五的 12:06 +0530,Abdullah Shaikh写道:

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.
Hi Shi,