Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Rumesh Perera <nr...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/26 08:41:21 UTC

GSOC 2020 with Apache Gora

Hi all,

My name is Rumesh Perera. I am currently working on my masters of science
in computer science at Stuttgart University in Germany. I am an open source
enthusiast, there are countless number of open source software I use on a
daily basis for my academic and personal use. I take GSoC as an opportunity
to participate in one of the prominent open source projects at Apache
Software Foundation.

My proposal for RethnkDB datastore module is available on link for
community feedback :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_I_QMqs-4NJ-nwnTKjKlLbnlVdupfOmJOFFxSDm84NU/edit?usp=sharing

Kind Regards
Rumesh Perera

Re: GSOC 2020 with Apache Gora

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rumesh,

Thanks for informing us! Please let us know if you have anything else to
improve your proposal.
By the way, I know that you have started to contribute to the project, but
you can keep that going.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI