Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org> on 2003/01/04 16:42:47 UTC

gen target error: cryptix.xml not found

Hi all,

running 'ant gen' in the gump dir gets me:

gen:
      [java] Failed to expand module with href project/cryptix.xml
      [java]    - java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/mnt/var/projects/avalon/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project/cryptix.xml
(No such file or directory)
      [java] Failed to expand module with href project/cryptix.xml
      [java]    - java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/mnt/var/projects/avalon/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project/cryptix.xml
(No such file or directory)

the referenced file does not exist in cvs. As
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/index.html doesn't list any
'cryptix' prereq failure I'm guessing the entry can be removed from
gump.xml; if so a patch is attached.

cheers,

- Leo

Re: gen target error: cryptix.xml not found

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@apache.org>.
Leo Simons wrote:
>      [java] Failed to expand module with href project/cryptix.xml
>      [java]    - java.io.FileNotFoundException:
> /mnt/var/projects/avalon/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/project/cryptix.xml
> (No such file or directory)

Oops.  I've committed it now.  Thanks!

BTW, yesterday I submitted a request for gump@jakarta.apache.org to be
added to gmane.  Hopefully it will appear shortly.

- Sam Ruby