Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by bala r <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/30 11:23:58 UTC

XMLCursor Helps for creating XML

Hi,
I need to create diffrent XML dynamically using XMLCursor. The no of XML
types are more than 50s and we dont have Schema def..
The difference between each XMLType is Root Element and very few elements.
IS there any document or sample code for creating new XMl using XMLCursor?

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Bala.

Re: XMLCursor Helps for creating XML

Posted by Jacob Danner <ja...@gmail.com>.
Definitely a question for the user list vs. the dev list.
The sample you seek is mentioned on the xmlbeans sample page:
http://xmlbeans.apache.org/samples/index.html#Examples+in+XMLBeans+Source

# org.apache.xmlbeans.impl.xsd2inst.SampleXmlUtil  It is a great
example of how to combine the XmlCursor and SchemaType APIs to create
a full [sub]document that includes required children, default values
etc.

HTH,
-jacobd