Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by RickCromer <ri...@stratustelecom.com> on 2009/02/26 03:34:54 UTC

cxf-servlet.xml question

I deployed a SOAP server with two services specified in the cxf-servlet.xml file shown below.  The second service doesn’t have an interface so I specified the implementation class in both the serviceClass and the bean class.

If you don’t have an interface, how should this get configured?

      xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap"
      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-2.0.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/soap.xsd
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws
http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

  <jaxws:server id="apService" serviceClass="com.enticews.autoprovisioning.AutoProvisioningService"  address="/AutoProvisioning">
            <jaxws:serviceBean>
                        <bean class="com.autoprovisioning.AutoProvisioningServiceImpl" />
            </jaxws:serviceBean>
  </jaxws:server>

  <jaxws:server id="metaService" serviceClass="com.enticews.webservices.MetaServiceImpl" address="/Meta">
            <jaxws:serviceBean>
                        <bean class="com.enticews.webservices.MetaServiceImpl" />
            </jaxws:serviceBean>
  </jaxws:server>

</beans>

Regards,