Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Christopher Birkett <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/25 16:49:44 UTC

How to parse schema tree? SchemaGrammar limitations.

Using the SchemaGrammar class we can enumerate the
elements in the tree, but is there any way to make a
tree structure representing the schema?  SchemaGrammar
seems like the best class to do it but it has the
following limitations:
1)  If ContentType == All, then Content Model is
empty.
2)  The fElements vector is sometimes NULL in the
ComplexTypeInfo instance.  I believe this is related
to an "unbounded" declaration.

Also, where is the documentation for the Xerces
specific classes?

Thanks.