Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> on 2013/07/11 22:39:10 UTC

Architecture Docs and / or How to Build docs?

Hi,

Just trying to get my bearings in the Stratos source tree.  Is there an
architecture guide available anywhere and / or a "how to build" guide?

-chip

Re: Architecture Docs and / or How to Build docs?

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
On Jul 11, 2013, at 4:39 PM, Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just trying to get my bearings in the Stratos source tree.  Is there an
> architecture guide available anywhere and / or a "how to build" guide?

A big + 1 for having these.

I am having trouble to get a grasp of the project. As the code migration is rapidly progressing getting to a build'able stage, it will be good to get some docs onto website/wiki.

Suresh