Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/06/14 15:25:35 UTC

[Announcement] New mailing list for Avalon users (which includes Cocoon)

The Avalon team is pleased to announce that we have a new mailing list
for Avalon Users.  It is designed to answer questions and share
knowledge
on using the Avalon framework, and the avalon suite of software.  We
feel that this is the best way to allow our developers to focus on what
Avalon 5 will look like, while still addressing the needs of our users.

If you would like to subscribe, then the usual requirements apply:

Subscribe: avalon-users-subscribe@jakarta.apache.org

The list is:

avalon-users@jakarta.apache.org

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."