Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Bejoy Zac <be...@tarangtech.com> on 2006/10/12 13:42:41 UTC

Order manager docs required...

Can anybody explain me how the order manager is working?

Re: Order manager docs required...

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Yeah this was the document that I read before 8 months but I didn't find its link.
 Neway Ian its also very good  document in my knowledge.I downloaded it once again :-).Thanks for sharing it.

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Ian Gilbert <ia...@ethicalshopper.co.uk> wrote: There are some more here
http://docs.opentaps.org:8888/OFBiz/g1/15.html
They are a little hidden away and are customised for our use but I hope to add to them soon.

They are in OpenOffice format.

Please let me know of any ammendments that jump out as they are a year or so old.

Very best wishes

Ian

--
Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls.  Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

Re: Order manager docs required...

Posted by Ian Gilbert <ia...@ethicalshopper.co.uk>.
There are some more here