Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Andy Grove <gr...@roguewave.com> on 2007/05/16 13:15:25 UTC

Problems defining a Type in Tuscany C++

I'm trying to define a Type using Tuscany C++ using the following code:

DataFactoryPtr myDf = DataFactory::getDataFactory();
myDf->addType( "", "ElementType", false, true, false, false);
myDf->addPropertyToType( "", "ElementType", "id", "commonj.sdo",
"String", false, false, false);

This fails with "Adding Properties after type completed".

Am I doing something wrong or is this a known bug and is there a
workaround?

Thanks,

Andy.

RE: Problems defining a Type in Tuscany C++

Posted by Andy Grove <gr...@roguewave.com>.
Please ignore this .. I just found an error in my code that was causing
this to fail.

Thanks,

Andy.