Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by maomaode <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/28 11:14:03 UTC

table attribute in Abator

Hi,

The document said that "At least one database |<table>| element"
What if i want to generate all the tables? is there a way to generate
java beans for all the tables in the database, or *have to* specify the
tables in the config file?

Thanks
James

Re: table attribute in Abator

Posted by maomaode <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply

BTW, what's the schema for? is it the prefix of the table? e.g plog in
the 'plog_users'
Sorry, I'm totally new to the db

James

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yuvraj Shinde <Yu...@sos.sungard.com>.
It is mandatory to mention the name of table.atleast one table.

Posted by maomaode <ma...@gmail.com>.