Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/21 11:45:01 UTC

pull aries blueprint 0.3 tag to ext and ship as 0.3.0.1?

Hi Devs,

I plan to pull aries blueprint 0.3 tag to ext and apply the patch in
Aries-727, and then ship it as 0.3.0.1.
Blueprint 0.3.x is developing in aries trunk, and has a great of many other
snapshot dependencies. Seems we do not have enough time to wait blueprint
trunk to release, so I will release our fork in ext to catch up the steps of
Geronimo 3.0-beta release.

If no objection, will do it soon.

regards,

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: pull aries blueprint 0.3 tag to ext and ship as 0.3.0.1?

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
Given the complexity to release a new bluepring from trunk.   we should go
for geronimo fork based on 0.3 tag for G3.0 beta.

We can switch back to the blueprint release in future geronimo release.

--
Shawn