Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Cesar Lugo <ce...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2015/11/20 23:11:59 UTC

Spiro.Angular

Hello,

I have been looking into Spiro.Angular, which is intended to facilitate
access to restful web services . Is this library recommended and available?
How can I install the library in my AngularJS application?

The name Spiro does not mean that is tight to Spiro realm , is it?

If I use Spiro.Angular, should I also use Spiro.Model? It looks to me that
it's either one or the other, Spiro.Model if generic to JavaScript,
Spiro.Angular if using AngularJS.

Would it help me to authenticate the AngularJS application to the RO server?

http://spirolibraries.github.io/Spiro.Angular/

Cesar.

---