Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> on 2002/01/17 07:09:41 UTC

small but important error in TemplatePageAttributes javadoc

Greetings:

A while back I referred to a problem I was having with inconsistent
behavior of the $page.setHttpEquiv() method when trying to redirect to a
different template. The javadocs (for the TemplatePageAttributes class)
suggest this syntax:

                    setHttpEquiv("refresh", "5;
http://localhost/nextpage.html")

whereas to get it to work I needed to write:

	         setHttpEquiv("refresh", "5; URL=http://localhost/nextpage.html")

Now I can scrap the javascript!

Bruce

Re: small but important error in TemplatePageAttributes javadoc

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
Bruce Altner <ba...@hq.nasa.gov> writes:

> Greetings:
>
> A while back I referred to a problem I was having with inconsistent
> behavior of the $page.setHttpEquiv() method when trying to redirect to
> a different template. The javadocs (for the TemplatePageAttributes
> class) suggest this syntax:
>
>                     setHttpEquiv("refresh", "5;
>                     http://localhost/nextpage.html")
>
> whereas to get it to work I needed to write:
>
> 	         setHttpEquiv("refresh", "5; URL=http://localhost/nextpage.html")
>

> Now I can scrap the javascript!

Thanks for the note, Bruce.  Now fixed in jakarta-turbine-2 CVS.