Posted to bcel-user@jakarta.apache.org by Rasmus Pedersen <ru...@cbs.dk> on 2006/03/23 10:51:07 UTC

Status

Hi,

Is 5.1 still the current version or how far has it gone since?

Is it SVN we should use to get it?

Does anyone have experience with annotations? If yes can you provide an
example?

Is there anyone who has an example of how to inline a method call using
BCEL? If a() calls b() then I would like to inline the bytecodes from
b() in a().

Sincerely,
Rasmus

Re: Status

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
> Is 5.1 still the current version or how far has it gone since?

We will soon have provide the RC1 for 5.2 which is a bugfix release

> Is it SVN we should use to get it?

Yes, or wait a few more days until the RC is available for download

cheers
--
Torsten