Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by sa...@twinix.com on 2008/10/26 18:17:07 UTC

Re: Hot deployment / code swapping

See Thread at: http://www.techienuggets.com/Detail?tx=51475 Posted on
behalf of a User

I also have this problem.

In my  web.xml I have

=====
	<servlet>
		<!-- wicket application servlet -->
		<servlet-name>WicketApplication</servlet-name>
		<servlet-class>
			org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet
		</servlet-class>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>applicationFactoryClassName</param-name>
			<param-value>
				org.apache.wicket.spring.SpringWebApplicationFactory
			</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<init-param>
			<param-name>configuration</param-name>
			<param-value>development</param-value>
		</init-param>
		<load-on-startup>2</load-on-startup>
	</servlet>

=====

In WicketApplication I also put

		getResourceSettings().setResourcePollFrequency(Duration.ONE_SECOND);

But it never detect changes made to .HTML file until I redeploy webapp.

Teerapong Suksuwan