Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Shashidhar Rao <ra...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/15 05:56:13 UTC

SSH in production environment

Hi ,

Can somebody please clarify in real production environment with multiple
nodes in cluster does ssh is implemented with or without it. I have seen
examples where keys are generated and those keys are copied in authorized
files in other nodes to login to other nodes.

Is this the same way done in real production environment.

Please help

Regards
Shashidhar

Re: SSH in production environment

Posted by Shengjun Xin <sx...@gopivotal.com>.
If you want to use start-all.sh, you need to configure ssh keys or you can
login the target machine to start service

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 11:56 AM, Shashidhar Rao <raoshashidhar123@gmail.com

--
Regards
Shengjun