Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by gbrits <gb...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/23 16:58:58 UTC

t5: GOT JQuery inplementation fails in extending Tapestry object in IE7

Just as a heads up:

I noticed some weid behavior (Tapestry.onDOMLoaded not recognized as a
function-error, and other stuff) in IE7.

I tracked it down to a syntax-error (excessive comma)  in tapestry-jquery.js
This breaks the entire client-side tapestry-extension magic in IE7 (and
probably other versions as well: I didn't test)

I find it strange that nobody else seems to have noticed this: perhaps
something funky is going on with my install of IE7.
In any case I logged the issue at :
http://github.com/got5/tapestry5-jquery/issues#issue/9

Cheers,
Geert-Jan

Re: t5: GOT JQuery inplementation fails in extending Tapestry object in IE7

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.
I agree - hence the pull requests. But that was not what my comment was about.

It was about me prefering forking & pulling than having multiple devs in the
same project each working on the master directly (esp. if they don't
really belong to
the same team / organization)

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.