Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2019/04/03 17:49:33 UTC

Task list

Hello everyone,

I see a few outstanding tasks:
* Set up a website
* Fix the build
* Create a first release

I think I can take fixing the build first - though I will need to use PRs while I sort my write access. Is that OK with everyone?

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: Task list

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Way too early to set a direction (or have just one). So far the project is a set of libraries, indeed, upon which folks have been building products such as Orion and Artemis.

Re: Task list

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@apache.org>.
Antonie,

Re: Task list

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Re: Task list

Posted by Oleg Tikhonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Hi Antonie,

Re: Task list

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
Confirmed, Jenkins will do all the right things and run builds on PRs.

Here is an example:
https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Tuweni/job/CI/4/ <https://builds.apache.org/job/Apache%20Tuweni/job/CI/4/>

We might want to do a clean build every time.

In the mean time, CI and PRs are open for business.

Re: Task list

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Re: Task list

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.