Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net> on 2010/12/30 16:05:20 UTC

svn upgrade segfaults

Hi All,

I did the following.

cd /tmp
cd svn-1.6 co file:///repo/abc
touch abc/test
svn-1.6 add abc/test
#Make sure below commit fails either by a pre-commit hook or File system
perm error, we just need this to fail.

svn-1.6 ci -m "msg"

svn-1.7 upgrade
Segfaults

My svn-1.7 trunk build corresponds to 1053813:1053833

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

Re: svn upgrade segfaults

Posted by Kamesh Jayachandran <ka...@collab.net>.
Thanks Arwin. Committed your patch at r1054090.

With regards
Kamesh Jayachandran

Re: svn upgrade segfaults

Posted by Arwin Arni <ar...@collab.net>.