Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH" <of...@weberhofer.at> on 2009/11/27 09:32:54 UTC

Running G2.2 as a Windows-Service

Hello,

I'm actually testing the latest G2.2 Snapshot; in the G2.2 documentation at http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.html it is recommended to install the "procrun" Plugin.  Is this plugin available somewhere in the repository? What's the way to install it correctly?

Best regards,
Johannes
--

|---------------------------------

Re: Running G2.2 as a Windows-Service

Posted by Jack Cai <gr...@gmail.com>.
After 2.2 is released, you should see a "Plug-in" item in the left
navigation tree of the admin console and in that page you will be able to
install procrun from the online 2.2 repository.

If you need a quick solution, just download the files in the below location
and put into <GERONIMO_HOME>/bin.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/plugins/procrun/src/main/resources/bin/

-Jack