Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Je...@Alcatel.fr on 2005/11/23 17:35:26 UTC

[m2] hibernate unit test

Hello all,

I used to put hibernate.cfg.xml in target\test-classes with maven1
before running my unit tests.

With maven2 my unit tests are not working any more even if I put this
configuration file in target\test-classes.

Does anybody have an idea where to put this file when you run mvn test ?

Thank you

Re: [m2] hibernate unit test

Posted by Je...@Alcatel.fr.
Thanks for the info,

In fact I am trying to convert a working m1 project to m2, not easy !!

The mysql-connector was not downloaded properly to my local repository
and it was the problem.

Now, hibernate is running in my unit test, but I still have a problem to
use my dataset xml files for dbunit.

I always have an exception I didn't had with Maven1 :

org.xml.sax.SAXNotSupportedException: not supported setting property
http://xml.org/sax/properties/lexical-handler

Jean-Yves

Re: [m2] hibernate unit test

Posted by Richard Wallace <rw...@thewallacepack.net>.