Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2018/12/18 05:22:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus PMC Member: Akira Ajisaka !

Hey gang!

	On behalf of the Apache Yetus PMC, I'm pleased to announce Akira Ajisaka has accepted an invitation to join the PMC! Akira has been contributing to the project since nearly the beginning. This work includes promoting Apache Yetus usage in other projects, code contributions, and reviewing patches and release candidates. We are pleased with the chance to recognize what Akira has done and looking forward to continued involvement with the project.

	Please join me in congratulating Akira!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus PMC Member: Akira Ajisaka !

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Akira!

2018. dec. 18., Ke 6:22 dátummal Allen Wittenauer