Posted to dev@nlpcraft.apache.org by Aaron Radzinski <ar...@apache.org> on 2020/05/17 01:10:31 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client 0.5.0

NLPCraft-ers,
This is the vote for release of NLPCraft Java Client v0.5.0. Note that this
is the first ASF release of Java Client sub-project within Apache NLPCraft.

Quick links:
1. Apache dist location
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/java-client/>
1. Link for ZIP tarball
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/java-client/apache-nlpcraft-java-client-incubating-0.5.0.zip>
(SHA256
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/java-client/apache-nlpcraft-java-client-incubating-0.5.0.zip.sha256>,
PGP
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/nlpcraft/java-client/apache-nlpcraft-java-client-incubating-0.5.0.zip.asc>
)
2. GitHub v0.5.0 tag
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NLPCRAFT/versions/12347774>

The vote is formal, see voting guidelines here:
https://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html
+1 - to accept Apache NLPCraft - Java Client 0.5.0
0 - don't care either way
-1 - DO NOT accept Apache NLPCraft 0.5.0 - Java Client (explain why)

See notes on how to verify release here:
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote will be held for 72 hours and will end on May 19, 2020 at midnight
MSK.

Thank you!

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache NLPCraft - Java Client 0.5.0

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me:

Checked:
- LICENSE
- NOTICE
- DISCLAIMER
- Apache RAT
- mvn clean package
- mvn clean verify

BTW: link to Git tag should be:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-nlpcraft-java-client.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/v0.5.0

Nikita Ivanov

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
+1 from me too

I checked:
- Incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are okay
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked signatures and hashes
- Code compiles
- Apache rat checks are okay

Minor point: might be worth mentioning somewhere that tests are disabled by
default but can be enabled if you have a running server.

Cheers, Paul.

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me.

I checked:

- Incubating in name
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE and NOTICE are fine
- No unexpected binary files
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked Checksums
- Code compiles and tests successfully run
- Apache rat checks are OK

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Sergey Makov <sm...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Sergey Kamov <sk...@gmail.com>.
+1

  - Files checked

  - maven checked

  - project created and tests executed

Some remarks:

  - pom.ml scm tag is incorrect (set as HEAD but should be same as tag
name, see bin/MAVEN-RELEASE.md, "Make Apache Release")
  - I guess better to configure tests execution on maven verify phase

Regards,

Sergey

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
Yes, in this particular case - it wasn't ready.
--
Nikita Ivanov

Posted by Nikita Ivanov <ni...@gmail.com>.
Cos,