Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 08:23:19 UTC

wrong choice by karaf 3.0.0, pax web 3.0.5, cxf 2.7.7...????

Hello All,

     I am not sure whether i have made wrong choice by karaf 3.0.0, pax web
3.0.5, cxf 2.7.7.
I have been facing multiple problems from beginning and some problems which
are very important/critical for my product, i don't have the answers.

Did anybody tried with above libraries? Were you successful?

1. https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-738
2.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/karaf-user/201409.mbox/%3CCAOUabB0dRPd==d+6sxiGzFGfe4A4HZ8reACHeeQd6_h8y0+iMA@mail.gmail.com%3E
3. No i have another problem, i wanted to run always with https, bit by
configurin jetty.xml, service is also listening at 8080.

....... list goes on.

--
 Srikanth
w <http://www.srikanthugar.in>ww.gharki.com

Re: wrong choice by karaf 3.0.0, pax web 3.0.5, cxf 2.7.7...????

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Srikanth,

maybe it's been a to long mail from me, but for 2 there is a working
solution available :) see link [6] in my previous mail.

for 1. this entirely depends on your use-case, that's why we need more
information.
Is it an issue with CXF? in that case Jean-Babtist gave you already the
needed hint, it needs to be done with CXF.
Is it a WAR use-case, I think I've shown you plenty of doable solutions.
If it is a Http-Service/Whiteboard use-case, again take a look of what I've
told you so far.

I think we gave you plenty of information (threads), you'll need to stich
this together for yourself to a have a nice coat ;)
The blueprint is there.

Regards, Achim

--

Apache Member

Posted by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Charlie Mordant <cm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Srikanth,

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
HI Srikanth,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Srikanth,

CXF 2.7.7 is more focused on Karaf 2.3.x.

Anyway, most of use cases should work on Karaf 3.x.
Let me take a look on your issues.

Regards
JB

--