Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Yi Hu via dev <de...@beam.apache.org> on 2023/06/15 19:13:43 UTC

Jenkins down

Dear Beam developers,

There is currently an outage for Beam repo's Jenkins test server (
https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/27142 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-24703) some tests shows success
status but actually not run anything. Until it get resolved I propose a
code freeze to avoid untested code get merged.

Best,
Yi

--

Yi Hu, (he/him/his)

Software Engineer

Re: Jenkins down

Posted by Yi Hu via dev <de...@beam.apache.org>.
Hi,

Jenkins is now back and tests run successfully. Thanks for your patience!

Best,
Yi