Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by David Starina <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/01/31 14:24:16 UTC

User Guide?

Hi,

Where can I access the list of products, included in Bigtop? I have tried
accessing the user guide on
http://bigtop.apache.org/book/apache-bigtop-user-guide/apache-bigtop-user-guide.html,
but it only contains an empty (no contents) user guide for (unreleased?)
Bigtop 0.9.0 ...

Best regards,
David

Re: User Guide?

Posted by jay vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
 Also david, https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/MAINTAINERS.txt,
is the active list of people responsible for maintaining components.  From
there you can branch out to see who is going to be upgrading/testing
different components your interested in.

--
jay vyas

Re: User Guide?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.