Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Rano, Didier" <Di...@fr.michelin.com> on 2002/11/29 13:05:04 UTC

Réf:Re: Workflow

What is it Cocoon's flowscript ?

Didier Rano
Serv'N Data

____________________Séparateur de messages____________________
Objet : Re: Workflow
Auteur :    u.cei@cbim.it
Date :  29/11/2002 11:46

Maxime.Gheysen@swisscom.com wrote:
> Hello,
> I have heard from OSWorkflow, do you know if it's easy to adapt it for
> cocoon? Because we use xsl stylesheets and other cocoon functions, but
> OSWorkflow is just a workflow management concept using java and a web
> server.

As I said, I haven't written a single line of code yet. However, since
you're just dealing with Java objects, I can't see how it would be a
problem using it from Cocoon. I'm actually planning to use OSWorkflow
classes from Cocoon's flowscript.

     Ugo

Phone: +39.0382.525100 - E-mail: u.cei@cbim.it

Re: Réf:Re: Workflow

Posted by Ugo Cei <u....@cbim.it>.
Rano, Didier wrote:

> What is it Cocoon's flowscript ?

It is Cocoon's 2.1 framework for controlling the flow of web
applications. Think Actions, but simpler, more powerful and more elegant.