Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hubert Trzewik (Prosystel)" <ht...@prosystel.com.pl> on 2004/01/09 14:39:23 UTC

Extracting in own logicsheet

Now I have problem with LogicSheet. Param named "link_id" goes to XSPAction,
and it's ok. <jjjt-mylinks:delete> is a method from logicsheet.
<xsp:expr>link_id</xsp:expr> works unitl it's used in my logicsheet tabs. I
think there is something wrong in my LogicSheet (XSLT).

<xsp:expr>link_id</xsp:expr> [from XSP]
goes into <xsl:apply-templates/> [to XSLT] whre value of link_id should be
extracted, but error on compling XSP occurs

My question is simple, how logicsheet should be properly written to be able
get and process <xsp:expr>...</xsp:expr> as argument. Maybe something wrong
with my standard template  (<xsl:template
match="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()">)

XSPAction
<xsp:logic>
    String link_id = <map:get-sitemap-parameter name="link_id"/>;
</xsp:logic>

<jjjt-mylinks:delete>

<jjjt-mylinks:mylink_id><xsp:expr>link_id</xsp:expr></jjjt-mylinks:mylink_id

</jjjt-mylinks:delete>

LogicSheet

<xsl:template match="jjjt-mylinks:delete">
 <esql:connection>
  <esql:pool>jjjt</esql:pool>
  <esql:execute-query>
   <esql:query>
     delete from jjjt_mylinks where
mylink_id=<xsl:apply-templates/>;</esql:query>
  </esql:execute-query>
 </esql:connection>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="@*|*|text()|processing-instruction()">