Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org> on 2021/06/07 19:19:58 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Sling Form Based Authentication 1.0.22

Hi,

We solved 5 issues in this release:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12348251

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachesling-2469/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=sling-tooling-release.git;a=blob;f=check_staged_release.sh;hb=HEAD

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 2469 /tmp/sling-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

  [ ] +1 Approve the release
  [ ]  0 Don't care
  [ ] -1 Don't release, because ...

This majority vote is open for at least 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Form Based Authentication 1.0.22

Posted by Daniel Klco <dk...@apache.org>.
+1

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Release Apache Sling Form Based Authentication 1.0.22

Posted by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org>.
Hi,

This vote is cancelled in order to deal with SLING-10472
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10472>

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
+1

Konrad

Posted by Eric Norman <en...@apache.org>.
Hi Stefan,

That's a good catch.  I took a look at why that test fails on windows and
it looks like it is because the TokenStore#saveTokens method calls
"tmpTokenFile.renameTo(tokenFile)".  On windows the File.renameTo call
fails if the destination file already exists.    From what I can tell this
has been failing all along but there were no tests for the TokenStore until
a couple months ago.

I've opened SLING-10472 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-10472> for
tracking the problem.

I'm going to cancel the release and include the fix for that problem and
then call for a new vote.

Regards,
Eric