Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Vishal Shanbhag <vi...@inbotiqa.com.INVALID> on 2022/10/03 11:02:13 UTC

Re: Solr Admin Connection reset when connecting to Zookeeper

Hi All,

I did a further search and found a known bug (now resolved) of Solr https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-15849

Cursory reading of the notes suggest that this may be the root cause of the below mentioned issue.

Can anyone confirm ?

We are planning to upgrade our Solr environment from 8.11.1 to 8.11.2

Wanted to check with someone on the know before we proceed with the work.

Regards

Vishal

________________________________

From: Vishal Shanbhag <vi...@inbotiqa.com>
Date: September 26, 2022 at 4:07:48 PM IST
To: users@solr.apache.org
Subject: Solr Admin Connection reset when connecting to Zookeeper

All,

I am having trouble setting up a Solr  + Zookeeper set up with nodes present in different data centers.

I have raised a question on Stackoverflow.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73852766/solr-admin-connection-reset-when-connecting-to-zookeeper

I need help with troubleshooting.

Appreciate any ideas.

Regards