Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2003/12/07 19:47:50 UTC

RE: Cleaning up maven build for fulcrum (ALL FIXED?)

Hi all,

Just wanted to update you all..

Angelo, you were right about the Hibernate Avalon Impl build  being broken..
The api jar file had no java classes in it!  Oops...

I have also gone through the Fulcrum dependencies and updated them.
Everything now seems to be building properly.  I will upload the various
jars now.  However, if someone could do a fresh build, that would be great,
just to make sure nothing slipped through the cracks.

Eric

Posted by Rogelio Robles <ro...@yahoo.com>.
It seems that the unit tests failures that I was getting are because missing
hibernate .hbm.xml files in the target/test-classes dir. The hibernate test
files are in src/test but they don't get copied to the test-classes dir.

Adding this to project.xml should fix it:

  <build>
    <unitTest>
      <resources>
        <resource>
          <directory>${basedir}/src/test</directory>
          <includes>
            <include>**/*.hbm.xml</include>
          </includes>
        </resource>