Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Stephen Kahmann <st...@inovexcorp.com> on 2015/01/25 22:50:58 UTC

Include runtime dependencies in karaf:features-generate-descriptor

Hi,

It looks like the karaf-maven-plugin is not including runtime dependencies when it generates the feature descriptor. This leads to missing constraints when I try to install my feature. I am using version 3.0.2, but have also tried version 4.0.0.M1. I have created a stack overflow question<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/28118368/include-runtime-dependencies-in-karaffeatures-generate-descriptor> with more information. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thank you!

Stephen

Re: Include runtime dependencies in karaf:features-generate-descriptor

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Stephen,

yes, I started a enhancement on the MOJO about that. I have to push that.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Include runtime dependencies in karaf:features-generate-descriptor

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Include runtime dependencies in karaf:features-generate-descriptor

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Stephen,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

RE: Include runtime dependencies in karaf:features-generate-descriptor

Posted by Stephen Kahmann <st...@inovexcorp.com>.