Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/01 07:58:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] The first community version of Pegasus

Thanks for your advice~

I’ve created the key files:
- https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus/KEYS
- https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pegasus/KEYS
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus/KEYS>
I will upload the sources and binaries tomorrow. After that, I will
formally initiate a vote for this release.

Here below are the commands I used to create the directories of releases.
```
  svn mkdir https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus
  svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus
pegasus-release
  svn mkdir https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pegasus
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus>
  svn checkout https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/pegasus
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/pegasus>  pegasus-dev
```

BTW, I found a very detailed manual of releasing in ASF policy here:
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/.
That is https://beam.apache.org/contribute/release-guide/#accounts where I
followed to create my GPG key.

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2020年8月28日周五 下午9:53写道: