Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by somchaij <to...@abctech-thailand.com> on 2012/11/16 07:01:56 UTC

JmsPollingConsumer and method receiveNoWait has incorrect timeout value

According to this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-1497, that
we should use the constant provided in JmsTemplate (spring), which later on
it's break the compatible of Spring 2.0,

in the trunk of 2.11-SNAPSHOT, I saw that the method "receiveNoWait" still
using the constant of "1" (which mean the timeout of receiving message is
1ms), which I think it should be "-1" (according to JmsTemplate API, -1
imply the RECEIVE_TIMEOUT_NO_WAIT)

Am I misunderstand something ?

Re: JmsPollingConsumer and method receiveNoWait has incorrect timeout value

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
I think you are right. But I'm wondering which issue do you have? Waiting
1ms longer than expected?

Best,
Christian

Re: JmsPollingConsumer and method receiveNoWait has incorrect timeout value

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I have logged ticket

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 7:01 AM, somchaij <to...@abctech-thailand.com> wrote:
> According to this bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-1497, that
> we should use the constant provided in JmsTemplate (spring), which later on
> it's break the compatible of Spring 2.0,
>
> in the trunk of 2.11-SNAPSHOT, I saw that the method "receiveNoWait" still
> using the constant of "1" (which mean the timeout of receiving message is
> 1ms), which I think it should be "-1" (according to JmsTemplate API, -1
> imply the RECEIVE_TIMEOUT_NO_WAIT)
>
> Am I misunderstand something ?

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.