Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@softwareag.com> on 2004/01/24 23:22:37 UTC

Attention! Incompatible change in xs:dateTime handling

Hi,

I'd like to announce that I have changed the handling of xs:dateTime,
xs:date, and xs:time. It is now as specified by XML Schema and no longer as
specified by DateFormat.getDateTimeInstance(), and so on.

The old behaviour can be restored as follows:

     Marshaller m = jaxbContext.createMarshaller();
     m.setProperty(JMControllerImpl.JAXME_FORMAT_DATETIME,
                   DateFormat.getDateTimeInstance());
     m.setProperty(JMControllerImpl.JAXME_FORMAT_DATE,
                   DateFormat.getDateInstance());
     m.setProperty(JMControllerImpl.JAXME_FORMAT_TIME,
                   DateFormat.getTimeInstance());

Jochen

RE: Attention! Incompatible change in xs:dateTime handling

Posted by Ias <ia...@tmax.co.kr>.
> I'd like to announce that I have changed the handling of
> xs:dateTime, xs:date, and xs:time. It is now as specified by
> XML Schema and no longer as specified by
> DateFormat.getDateTimeInstance(), and so on.

Thanks for your work on it!

Ias