Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Böhringer Jochen <Jo...@tcc-products.de> on 2006/12/01 13:16:59 UTC

AW: Duplicated clientIds in Components embedded in Trinidad TreeTable

I have forgotten to mention my environment: Trinidad built from svn about five weeks ago. MyFaces 1.1.5 Snapshot, Facelets 1.1.11.

Regards
Jochen

Re: Duplicated clientIds in Components embedded in Trinidad TreeTable

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
As far as I can see, your code should work properly. There is really
no magic involved here - getClientId() will get the id of the
parent-container, and the tree will probably (if it works the same as
the dataTable) just assign a row-based id to the component. Should
work IMHO!

regards,

Martin

--