Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2012/12/07 11:40:47 UTC

podling name search

Hi *,

some time ago I have opened PODLINGNAMESEARCH-12 [0] in order to double check Apache Amber will be a suitable name.

I am still working on it but at a first glance it looks that this name might overlap with some other pre-existing software.
So we might need to change the final name... :S

WDYT?

Regards

Antonio

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-12

Re: podling name search

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
and also they seemed to have copied our logo (making it better :P)...too
bad.

Tommaso

Re: podling name search

Posted by Pid * <pi...@pidster.com>.
+1 Yup I think so too.

Re: podling name search

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: podling name search

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.

Re: podling name search

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
I think this might be a kind of limitation on use Amber as name

http://amber-lang.net/

WDYT?

Regards

Antonio