Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Brandon Cruz <bc...@norvax.com> on 2002/12/09 21:07:13 UTC

Clarification about reloadable=true in tomcat 4.1.16

I think the answer is yes, but do contexts configured in tomcat 4.1.16
default to reloadable=true?

If that is the case, will this work for me...?

I have a couple hundred vhosts all with a few contexts each.  Right now, I
don't have any default context configured, but I do have a default host.
Can I specify reloadable=false for a default context in the default host and
assume that all contexts that don't have any reloadable attributes set to
become reloadable=false?

Thanks!

Brandon