Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by sbarriba <sb...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/01/22 12:44:22 UTC

Anyone using JackRabbit clustering with external BLOBs?

Hi all,

I believe the intention is that JackRabbit clustering is usually combined
with externalBlobs "false" to ensure all binaries are available for all
cluster nodes.

We're hitting some performance issues when storing blobs in Oracle.

Is anyone else successfully using clustering with external Blobs using a
reliable network share or equivalent? If so I'd love to hear your
experiences and configuration.

All help appreciated.

Regards,

Shaun

Re: Anyone using JackRabbit clustering with external BLOBs?

Posted by Thomas Mueller <th...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The blob store can not be used in cluster mode. But starting with
Jackrabbit 1.4, you can use the data store. See
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/DataStore

Regards,
Thomas