Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by tikluganguly <ti...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/30 08:56:22 UTC

Just added a guide about using Netbeans with TomEE

Hi Guys,     I posted a blog about configuring netbeans to work with TomEE.
Please do have a look at the blog at
http://tikluganguly.blogspot.in/2012/11/configure-netbeans-for-apache-tomee-and.html
<http://tikluganguly.blogspot.in/2012/11/configure-netbeans-for-apache-tomee-and.html>
Let me know if you like it or you want some improvements to it etc.
Thanks Tiklu

Re: Just added a guide about using Netbeans with TomEE

Posted by tikluganguly <ti...@gmail.com>.
I would love to. It would be a great honor for me :). I am already seeing
the page. Let me know how can I proceed

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tikluganguly <ti...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thks!

Posted by tikluganguly <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jean :). I am glad that you liked it

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

Posted by tikluganguly <ti...@gmail.com>.
Thanks got it :D