Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2002/09/12 08:43:19 UTC

ComponentClassLoader comment

Berin:

I've been looking at switching in the ComponentClassLoader under the
Merlin TypeManager.

I would like to rename the the String[] getTypes() method to
getTypeEntries() and apply equivalent changes to the getServices() and
getBlocks() methods .. the reason being that the operation isn't
actually returning a Type, but just the classname of the type.  This
also eliminates the conflict with the TypeManager's Type getType() method.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL