Posted to feathercast@apache.org by sharanf <sh...@apache.org> on 2022/03/20 16:53:33 UTC

Possible Interview on new Cassandra feature

Hi All

I'm thinking of doing a short interview with an Apache Cassandra
contributor who has done some work on a new feature. Rich - I know you
have been mainly doing the interviews so if there's a specific tool or
format to follow then please let me know.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Possible Interview on new Cassandra feature

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.
On Sun, 2022-03-20 at 17:53 +0100, sharanf wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I'm thinking of doing a short interview with an Apache Cassandra
> contributor who has done some work on a new feature. Rich - I know
> you
> have been mainly doing the interviews so if there's a specific tool
> or
> format to follow then please let me know.

There's certainly no rules, and I would love to see someone come up
with their own flavor of these things.

As for tooling, I have been using Google Meet for the interview,
because it makes it easy to record things. However, what I am uncertain
about is whether recording meetings is a premium feature - I've been
using a corporate account, which I now no longer have access to. I have
not yet determined what tool I will use in $NewJob.

I use kdenlive to edit the resulting recording.

--Rich