Posted to dev@servicecomb.apache.org by bismy <bi...@qq.com> on 2018/05/17 11:20:08 UTC

[VOTE]create a new project incubator-servicecomb-docs to host documentations for servicecomb components

Hi All,
   I am going to create a new project named "incubator-servicecomb-docs". This project will host documentations for servicecomb components. And this projects may contains following subfolders.

     --
       -java-chassis-reference-cn
       -java-chassis-reference-en

   And so no.

  We have found a excellent tool to develop Markdown docs using gitbook, and these contents are organised in gitbook structure, as an example, I merged temporary contents here

         -- https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-java-chassis/tree/gh-pages

  What's the difference of the project between "incubator-servicecomb-website" ?

         -- This project only contains MarkDown sources for individual projects and will be compiled and integrate to "incubator-servicecomb-website" by a scripts periodically. And "incubator-servicecomb-website" acts like a website framework.

Please vote if we can create this project, and from the start, we may only have java-chassis-reference-cn, more contents will be added in future by PRs.

回复: [VOTE]create a new project incubator-servicecomb-docs to hostdocumentations for servicecomb components

Posted by bismy <bi...@qq.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Bin Ma <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1 non binding

in my opinion,it can both solve the user's issues, reference as below,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-489
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-492

Posted by wjm wjm <zz...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding