Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Isaac Kamga <is...@mifos.org> on 2018/06/28 09:52:38 UTC

Re: Apache Fineract CN API Documentation

Hello Myrle,

Thanks a million for pointing these out.

I've updated the Pull request [1] to the fineract-cn-customer repository
based on your feedback....I await your review.

I added the token, tenant and user to the MockMvc call and also removed the
prefix "/customer/v1" from the url's of the endpoints I was calling. From
that point, the endpoints started returning the right status codes.
Thereafter, I tried making the calls without adding token, tenant and user
and they worked the same.

@Seetha, Thank you for reaching out. Endeavor to build Apache Fineract CN
using [2] and kindly scour through Fineract CN's jira page [3] for issues
that pick your interest and get to work on them. We definitely want you to
be a long term contributor to this project.

At Your Service,
Isaac Kamga.

[1] https://github.com/apache/fineract-cn-customer/pull/7
[2]